Expand/collapse icons require authentication!!!

May 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM
Edited May 28, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Hi!

I'm implementing the SDK to use the reporting services with PHP, followed the examples on the guide that comes with the SDK but i'm having this problem with the expand/collapse icons when rendering in HTML format.

All report are retrieved correctly, but when it tries to load the collapse/expand icons i get a pop-up windows to authenticate again. If i cancel the authentication, the report its load without the icons and i'm able to expand or collapse the groups when click over the missing icon, but every time i click to expand or collapse i'll be prompt to authenticate. So it all works fine except for the icons.

Can anyone please give me a help here, its the only problem i found so far, everything else works just fine and that is really a great tool, congratulations to all of the developers on this project.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Paulo Pires

Coordinator
May 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Hi Prx,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I'm checking to see if this is a bug in our code or something about SSRS configuration.

Thanks

Claudio

Jan 7, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Hi there,

Anyone got any answers to this. I have a partial answer which I found here http://ssrsphp.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=232500. The last version worked fine.

My problem is that when I click the icon I get a reporting services error.

HELP!!