SSRS subreport not working

Jun 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Edited Jun 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I am able to successfully install, configure call SSRS report using php.

However i am not able to find a way to call subreport.  My main report calls number of other reports. Clicking on column calling subreport nothing has happended.

I am stuck.. If anyone in this forum implement such functionality earlier, Please help

Nov 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Edited Nov 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I'm having the same problem, my subreport link shows up in blue text, but it is just plain text and clicking on it does nothing.  Were you able to come up with a solution to this?

Nov 16, 2012 at 4:42 PM
I have no idea how to solve this. I gave up on using ssrsphp.

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:28:50 -0800
Subject: Re: SSRS subreport not working [ssrsphp:361380]

I'm having the same problem, my subreport link shows up as blue, but it is just plain text and clicking on it does nothing, . Were you able to come up with a solution to this?
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ssrsphp@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email ssrsphp@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com